- The German currency is EURO. Most hotels, restaurants and shops accept international credit cards.
- It is recommended that all attendees take out a personal travel and health insurance policy for their trip to the ICARE conference in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany.
- highest temperature 23,1 degrees Celsius
- lowest temperature 12,6 degrees Celsius.
- Rainy days: 11
- Hours of sunlight: 8
- Precipitation: 131,6 mm
- Germany operates on 220-240 Volts electricity. The primary socket types are Europlug, Schuko.
Important telephone numbers
In case of an emergency while being on the DLR premises, use only this number to call for aid! It will connect you to the DLR main gate. Staff there will inform the required emergency service and will guide the service to where it is needed.
Emergency Hotline DLR Oberpfaffenhofen:
+49 8153 28 2222
In other cases of emergency outside of DLR please call:
Emergency doctor / ambulance:
Telephone information service:
Tel: 11833 (national)
Tel: 11834 (international)